The Washington Semester
Fall 2021 Virtual Washington Semester
Applications are no longer accepted. Information about the program is given for reference only.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in a VIRTUAL WASHINGTON SEMESTER during the Fall 2021 semester! The program is open to Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of International Affairs (MIA), or Master of Science in Higher Education Administration (MSEd-HEA) students.
- Gain unique insight into the public policy process through online academic coursework and an intensive virtual internship in legislative offices on Capitol Hill, federal agencies, or nonprofit organizations.
- Students work full days Monday through Wednesday and a half-day on Thursday (at least 28 hours per week)
- Participate in online courses taught in a seminar format by Baruch College faculty with extensive DC experience.
- Obtain 12 graduate-level credits toward the Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of International Affairs (MIA), or Master of Science in Higher Education Administration (MSEd-HEA)
- Virtually network with policymakers and thought leaders and participate in virtual tours of historical landmarks.