ADVISEMENT OPERATIONS UPDATE – as of 8/16/2021
Marxe Academic Advisors are now working hybrid schedules and are available to meet in various formats, including in-person.
Please continue to reach out to MSPIA.ADVISEMENT@BARUCH.CUNY.EDU if you’d like to set up an appointment with an advisor. Advising sessions can be scheduled via zoom, telephone or in-person via appointments, and we are always available via email.
Remember to meet and stay in touch with your advisor to make sure you are on track for success in your degree program!
Your Marxe Academic Advisement Team
Graduating Fall 2021? Remember to Apply for Graduation by September 15th!
All students planning on completing their degree requirements and graduating at the end of the Fall 2021 semester, MUST APPLY for Graduation on CUNYfirst by September 15th. Late applications will not be accepted.
Students may apply through CUNYFirst using the pull-down menu in their student service center. For step-by-step instruction, click here. Students who have been previously denied or students who are trying to revise their graduation date must submit the Application for Graduation.
Click Here for More Information about Graduation
What We Do
A full range of academic advisement services are provided to public affairs undergraduate and graduate students to ensure the successful completion of their degree programs. This includes:
- Individualized program planning with attention to career goals
- Personalized consultation regarding alternative courses of study, electives, and specializations
- Accurate information on Baruch College’s academic policies and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of college resources, including counseling and career services
- Support on how to make an academic appeal
- Guidance to College offices for problem resolution
- Assistance with degree auditing for students nearing graduation