A full range of academic advisement services are provided to public affairs undergraduate and graduate students to ensure the successful completion of their degree programs. This includes:
- Individualized program planning with attention to career goals
- Personalized consultation regarding alternative courses of study, electives, and specializations
- Accurate information on Baruch College’s academic policies and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of college resources, including counseling and career services
- Support on how to make an academic appeal
- Guidance to College offices for problem resolution
- Assistance with degree auditing for students nearing graduation
For undergraduate advisement (Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs and the Survey Research Minor) email email@example.com. In-person advisement is located on the 4th floor of 135 E. 22nd Street. The phone number is (646) 660-6834.
For graduate advisement (Master of Public Administration, Executive MPA, Master of International Affairs, and Master of Science in Education-HEA) contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person advisement is located on the 3rd floor of 135 E. 22nd Street.