ADVISORS ARE WORKING REMOTELY BUT ARE AVAILABLE FROM 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. DAILY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR HELP GUIDE YOU WITH ISSUES THAT YOU MAY HAVE. PLEASE EMAIL US AT MSPIA.ADVISEMENT@BARUCH.CUNY.EDU AND SOMEONE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
You can also email us with a phone number where we can reach you and the best time to call you during business hours, if you’d like to speak to someone.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times. Our best wishes for everyone to stay healthy.
Your Marxe Advisement Team
Sandra Fajardo, Maureen Samedy, Elaine Truong, Liting Zhang
A full range of academic advisement services are provided to public affairs undergraduate and graduate students to ensure the successful completion of their degree programs. This includes:
- Individualized program planning with attention to career goals
- Personalized consultation regarding alternative courses of study, electives, and specializations
- Accurate information on Baruch College’s academic policies and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of college resources, including counseling and career services
- Support on how to make an academic appeal
- Guidance to College offices for problem resolution
- Assistance with degree auditing for students nearing graduation
For undergraduate advisement (Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs and the Survey Research Minor) email firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person advisement is located on the 4th floor of 135 E. 22nd Street. The phone number is (646) 660-6834.
For graduate advisement (Master of Public Administration, Executive MPA, Master of International Affairs, and Master of Science in Education-HEA) contact email@example.com. In-person advisement is located on the 3rd floor of 135 E. 22nd Street.